Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I view my photographs taken at The Women’s Hospital?
To view your proofs go to www.deaconess.com/twh and click on “Web Nursery.” This will take you to a login screen where you can enter your username and password given to you by the photographer in the hospital at the time the photographs were taken.
2. When I login, I get an error message stating there is no record found. Where is my photo?
Photos are posted to the Deaconess Web Nursery by 5pm 1 week after they were taken. If it has already been 1 week, then please call or email us so we can get it fixed in a timely manner. We know you are eager to view your sweet baby!
3. How long can I view my pictures online?
The proofs will be online for 6 months. After that, you will have to order by calling 877-534-5065, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How do I place my order?
There are 4 ways to order:
- Online: Once you log in to the Deaconess Web Nursery, you can click the link to www.LorriesPhotography.com to place your order online. You will have to enter a proof number when ordering. The proof number can be found on your Deaconess Web Nursery proofs usually “Image #1 or Image # 2”.
- Email: Simply email your order to email@example.com. Be sure to provide Mother’s First and Last Name, Baby’s Name, Baby’s DOB, Shipping information, your order, and an image number.
- Phone: Call 877-534-5065 to place your order over the phone.
- Dropbox: There is a secure, locked, dropbox located in The Women’s Hospital Lobby by the ATM and Security Office. Envelopes and order forms are on top. Simply fill it out and place your order form and payment in the secure lock box.
5. Can I choose more than one picture for my collection?
Collections are set through the lab and cannot be split. You can add al a carte items of a different image to a collection by clicking on the dropdown box on the ordering page. You will then specify which image you want the al a carte items to be in the order notes.
6. Who can order photos taken at The Women’s Hospital?
Anyone who has the username and password can view the photos and place an order.
7. How long will it take to receive my order?
It takes about 3-4 weeks for processing once an order is placed. We mail all order via USPS.
8. It’s been longer than 6 months, can I still order?
Yes! We back up all our files for 1 year, but do not delete them after that. If your baby was born September 23, 2015 or after Lorrie’s Photography should have those files. Please contact info@Lorriesphotography.com to get information on photos taken prior to September 23, 2015.
9. What is the Digital Image?
The digital image is an edited high resolution file with printing rights. We usually send this on a USB. The sale price is $99 for the first image and $25 for each additional image. Currently you will have to place the order for additional images through phone or email.
10. Can I order more photos later?
Of course! There is no limit to how many orders are placed.
11. My baby is in NICU, can we still get photos taken?
Yes! We check in the NICU every day we are in the hospital to see who is getting closer to going home. Once baby has been cleared for photos, feeding tubes and IVs are out, we can take your photograph.
12. We were discharged without photos, can we come back in?
Please call 877-534-5065 to book an appointment to come back for photos, if you were discharged without photos.
13. How many proofs will be posted?
Although we take several pictures of your baby, we only post the best 1-3 proofs as they are all usually very similar.
14. I don’t know my password to the Web Nursery, how can I retrieve it?
If you have misplaced or forgotten your password, please call 877-534-5065 or email info@Lorriesphotography.com for assistance.
15. I called and left a voicemail, when should I expect a call back?
Please note that when calling the toll free number, we may be in the hospital photographing other babies. Sometimes it can take a couple of days for a returned phone call. Please know we will call you back. Sometimes texting 877-534-5065 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org will get a faster response as service can be spotty in the hospital.